Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spark

Spark is what it needs to create a fire. Seems to perfect for the current trend of blogging. So here is the spark in my life as i am starting with my first blog.

With the fast paced life in the metropolitan city. Sometimes i ask myself if i am looking for the opportunities to grow. Well depends on what is that someone is looking for in life isn't it? I am sure every second person in mumbai want to be as rich as Ambanis and as famous as Bachchans. I am too not diffrent from the so called common man of mumbai who always keep watering the plant of hope to make it tomorrows tree of my aspirations. Anyways will keep updating blog regularly, so that we all can relate to our life specially you all from the metropolitan cities.

2 comments:

Nabil said...

Welcome Paresh! :) hope you continue to contribute with your thoughts and writings :)

vissin said...

Ha ha ha... yes, a spark and start fire; but you need fuel to keep it burning and just the right amount of wind to spread it.

Presentaions tou kabhi time pe banaye nahi, bolg kya updated rakhega!

But I'll fulfil the duty of a good friend. So here we go. Paresh, great work man! I'm very proud of you. Lage raho!